My RPL Australia Logo

Can you teach in Australia with an overseas degree?

Yes, it is possible to teach in Australia with an overseas degree, but you will need to have your qualifications assessed for equivalency to Australian teaching qualifications by a relevant authority.

The process of assessing overseas teaching qualifications in Australia can vary depending on the state or territory where you want to teach, as each jurisdiction has its own requirements and regulations. Generally, you will need to provide evidence of your qualifications, including academic transcripts and proof of teaching experience, and undergo a skills assessment to determine your eligibility for registration as a teacher in Australia.

It is also important to note that teaching qualifications obtained overseas may not automatically meet the Australian requirements, and you may need to undertake additional training or meet other requirements to gain registration as a teacher in Australia.

Unlock Your Future with 20% Discount!

Submit Your RPL Application Today for Exclusive Savings on Your Qualification!

Popup Discount