To know your qualifications, you need to identify the educational and training qualifications that you have earned through formal education, vocational training, and work experience. Here are some steps you can follow:
- Make a list of your formal educational qualifications, such as degrees, diplomas, certificates, and transcripts. Include the name of the qualification, the institution that awarded it, and the date it was awarded.
- Identify any vocational training or certifications you have earned. This could include industry-specific certifications or vocational qualifications such as apprenticeships.
- Consider any work experience you have gained that may be relevant to your qualifications. Think about the skills and knowledge you have acquired through work experience and how they relate to your qualifications.
- Review your list and think about how your qualifications and skills relate to the job or career you are pursuing. Identify any gaps in your qualifications or skills and think about how you can address them.
- Keep your list of qualifications up to date by adding new qualifications as you earn them.
By following these steps, you can identify your qualifications and use them to build your career and achieve your goals.