When writing a list of qualifications, it’s important to include the key information about each qualification in a clear and concise manner. Here are some steps you can follow to write a list of qualifications:
- Begin with your most recent and relevant qualification and work backwards. For example, if you have a university degree, start with that and then list any other qualifications in reverse chronological order.
- Include the full name of the qualification, the institution that awarded it, and the date it was awarded.
- Be specific about the level of the qualification, such as whether it is a degree, diploma, certificate, or other type of qualification.
- If applicable, include any specializations or majors within the qualification.
- Highlight any academic achievements, such as honors or awards, that you received while earning the qualification.
- Consider adding a brief description of the skills or knowledge gained from the qualification, particularly if they are relevant to the job or career you are pursuing.
- Use bullet points to make the list easy to read and to highlight each qualification.
Here’s an example of what a list of qualifications might look like:
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, XYZ University, 2021
- Diploma in Digital Marketing, ABC College, 2019
- Certificate in Social Media Marketing, DEF Institute, 2018
- Google Ads Certification, 2020
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification, 2019
By following these steps, you can create a clear and concise list of your qualifications that will help you showcase your skills and knowledge to potential employers or clients.