The documents required for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) may vary depending on the qualification and the Registered Training Organization (RTO) or educational institution offering the service. However, some of the commonly required documents for RPL in Australia include:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV): A document that summarizes an individual’s work experience, education, and skills.
- Certificates and transcripts: Copies of formal qualifications, such as degrees, diplomas, or certificates, and transcripts that provide evidence of completed coursework and grades achieved.
- Work samples: Examples of work completed in the relevant field, such as reports, projects, or portfolios, that demonstrate an individual’s skills and knowledge.
- Reference letters: Letters from employers, colleagues, or other professionals that attest to an individual’s skills, experience, and work performance.
- Logbooks: Detailed records of work experience, hours worked, and tasks performed, particularly in industries that require licensing or certification.
- Any other relevant documents: Other documents that demonstrate an individual’s skills and knowledge, such as publications, patents, or awards.
It is important to note that the specific documents required for RPL may vary depending on the qualification and the RTO or educational institution offering the service. It is best to check with the specific RTO or educational institution to determine their document requirements for RPL.