The specific documents required for a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment will depend on the qualification or certification being sought and the provider offering the assessment. However, some common documents that may be required include:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV): This document should provide details of your work experience, qualifications, and skills.
- Qualification transcripts: These may include transcripts from any previous formal education or training you have completed.
- Certificates or Licenses: These may include any certificates or licenses you hold that are relevant to the qualification or certification being sought.
- Work samples or portfolios: These may include examples of your work or projects completed in the relevant field, such as reports, plans, or case studies.
- References or testimonials: These may include letters of recommendation from supervisors, managers, or clients who can attest to your skills and experience in the relevant field.
- Job descriptions or position statements: These may include copies of job descriptions or position statements that outline the skills and knowledge required for the relevant role.
- Training records: These may include records of any training or professional development completed in the relevant field, including attendance at workshops, seminars, or conferences.
It is important to note that the documents required for an RPL assessment may vary depending on the provider and the qualification or certification being sought. It is recommended to contact the provider or relevant authority to confirm the specific documents required for the assessment.